jueves, 4 de febrero de 2021

Why so silent?

No, I haven't forgotten about the blog, although I haven't written anything on it for almost two months. 

This 2021 I have decided to carry out a project that I had in mind for a long time: 

make a ruleset of miniature skirmish to play solo and with a high narrative component. 

So right now I am 100% focused on this ruleset and on getting it out as soon as possible, so I have parked the painting, the blog and the games. 

What am I doing? 

It is a skirmish game with few miniatures based on the Cthulhu myths and all the horror background of the novels by H. P. Lovecraft, and of course it will be a game to be played solo or cooperatively.


Through a system that I hope people will like, I have mixed a narrative system quite rpg lite with a serie of small skirmish games played with miniatures. 

Where am I right now? 

Well, the rule system is already done, I have already made several scenarios that will be included in the game... And I need to do a couple more scenarios, take a thousand photos and make the layout. 

Sounds good? 

You will decide that, but I'm making a great effort on this ruleset and in its game system.

Once it's finished, I'll open a facebook group and a blog dedicated to this game. In them I will put photos of scenarios played, new characters and monsters, new scenarios, and whoever likes the game will be able to collaborate by contributing whatever they want. 

I hope to have it ready in a short time and I hope you like it !!

2 comentarios:

  1. Look forward to playing the rules. Sounds perfect Solo and Narrative!
    Cheers, Richard P

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks!!

      I have been playing solo for more than 5 years, and in that time I have developed this game system...

      Narrative because when you are playing solo, the story has a lot of weight, it's not the same as when you play with someone and just deploy your armies and start fighting...

      And I wanted to give the game that rpg lite flavour.

      An the Call of Cthulhu setting is because it's my preferred background

      Eliminar