martes, 23 de junio de 2020

HOW TO MAKE YOUR NAZI ZOMBIES

-what are you doing, adolf?
-stuff, Peter...
-nazi stuff?



That's it. .. Let's do Nazi stuff ...


Within the zombie universe, what could be more attractive than Nazi zombies?


Several brands sell Nazi zombies, but since I already have a remarkable number of miniatures, I decided to do some conversions.


Using warlord german minis, mantic zombie heads and arms and some studio miniatures arms I have kit-bashed these eight zombies.




I have done a basic tabletop painting, since they are going to act as secondary characters in a big group and because my painting skills are not good enough... but with something basic and without many complications, the zombies are already done and ready for the battle. 




Then we will decorate the bases a little so that they look good. 


A bit of turf, some rocks, grass and... 

That's it!! 















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario